WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS is not for medical emergencies. If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Your use of the WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS e-health service is subject to certain limitations, including the following:
- WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS is not a substitute for your existing primary care physician relationship.
- WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS facilitates the diagnosis and treatment of a limited set of common minor medical conditions only. For more information, see Medical Conditions.
- None of the information on this site represents or warrants that any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you.
- WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS medical professionals do not prescribe DEA controlled substances or “lifestyle” drugs.
- WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Prescriptions will be written in the sole discretion and medical judgment of your WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS medical professional.
- WALKER MEDICAL WELLNESS operates subject to applicable state laws. All services may not be available in all states.